Renfrewshire Cab Company is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it in order to protect your privacy. By visiting www.renfrewshirecabco.co.uk and by providing personal data to us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This may arise from you filling in forms on our site www.renfrewshirecabco.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, app or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register as an app user, when you change/update your personal details, contact preferences etc. and when you contact us regarding the provision of our service. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as financial information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- for the provision of services requested;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- in-house reports and statistical analysis;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
Your personal information will not be sold under any circumstances and will only be shared with third parties that are deemed essential for the provision of the service.
Where we store your personal data
While we use strong encryption, both when your information is moving to or from our web services and also whilst your information is held by us, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If, at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data or preferences please write to us at email@example.com
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act. We would ask you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you with a subject access request form whereupon we will respond in full within a 30-day period.